WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Provide open access to a diverse student population
- Respond to individual student learning styles and needs
- Encourage students to reach their full potential
- Share the joy of learning and enthusiasm for the subject
- Respect the instructor's approach to the subject matter
- Implement tutoring techniques that reflect the best current practice
- Assist students to gain confidence in their ability to achieve academic success
If you need help in a class, you're not alone! We offer FREE tutoring programs to help you succeed with your academic goals. Use all available resources early to get the best start in your classes. We are here to help!
The centers are staffed by instructional assistants who are experts in their subject areas and by instructor-recommended students who not only have succeeded in the courses they tutor but who enjoy helping others succeed.
Hours of Operation
- Summer Term: Monday-Thursday 9:00am–4:00pm
- Fall Term:
- Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- For additional information
- call: (707) 527-4491
- email: email@example.com
Different Ways To Meet With A Tutor
- Log-in to your cubby and choose SRJC Tutoring in the Quick Links section on the right side.
- Access through: College Skills/Tutorial Centers
Feel free to watch this video for SRJC Tutoring access
SRJC Tutoring Browser/System Requirements
- Use Chrome, Firefox, or a Chromium-based browser, such as Opera or the latest versions of Edge (79+), on a desktop or laptop or use Chrome on an Android phone or tablet.
- ENABLE pop-ups for audio/video.
For 24/7 Free Online Tutoring With NetTutor
Log-in to your cubby and choose NetTutor in the Quick Links section on the right side.
For technical difficulties, click the Customer Service Request link within NetTutor, and fill out the form. You may also call the NetTutor Customer Support Team at (813) 674-0660 option 3. The direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org.