COLLEGE SKILLS AND ADULT EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
With a commitment to quality, support, and academic excellence, the mission of the department is to provide academic instruction, opportunities, and tutoring to support students in reaching their educational goals. We offer classes designed to provide new and returning students a bridge to advanced academic classes and prepare for the rigors of college life and academics.
Contact us at: (707) 527-4834 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improve the academic skills of Basic Skills students.
- Meet the diversity of student needs and increase access by offering classes in a variety of formats—credit and noncredit; learning communities; accelerated; online and hybrid; self-paced; and focused skill set.
- Develop students' independent learning skills, awareness of college support resources, and sense of themselves as part of the college community.
- Challenge students to strive toward their highest potential.
- Promote student access to Career Technical Education (CTE) programs, academic degrees, and transfer through the English and Math Pathways and noncredit Career Development/College Prep courses.
- Awaken respect and enthusiasm for learning.
- Enable students to apply and extend their technological skills to the educational arena in support of their academic goals.
Math, Language Arts, Study Skills
Petaluma & Santa Rosa
Credit Pathway Prep
Chat with someone during office hours
Adult Ed Classes